Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas already?!


Well, last post it was summer, now it's Christmas.

I've had a less crazy season this year due to the cancellation of the September Trade show. It's been a great autumn with just enough work to keep my busy but not enough to stress me out!

I took work over to my friends Ondine and Lynne's new shop in Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh. Ondine (gorgeous textiles) Smith and Lynne Hanley have opened up the most gorgeous little place called 'Butterfly Blue'. Unfortunately they don't have a web presence at the moment but if you are nearby you should definitely take a look!



A couple of week ago I sold at the annual Marie Curie Ladies who lunch event and practically sold all my stock, these events are so hit and miss. Primarily I do them in support of the charity but it's fab when the 'ladies who lunch' turn out to be 'ladies who spend too'! These images are of that event...not great quality as they were taken with my phone. Still a little taster for you!

1 comment:

Michael Reid said...

Again...brilliant stuff!