Monday 4 August 2008

New Images :-)

Well things have been pretty busy although I haven't had chance to blog most of it.

I am working on some work for a new gallery in Kirriemuir, Angus called the Tower Gallery. Also thinking up ways to generate orders given the cancellation of this years Autumn Trade Show.

I have just had a set of new images taken showing some of the more recent additions to my range...they will soon be up on the website (which will be seeing a few changes in the near future!)

Here's a little preview....






3 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the new bowls, they look really beautiful. any more new photos? love les.xx

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

Will get all the new ones up on the website asap! Glad you like them:-) x

Michael Reid said...

Lovely work Rachel.