Tuesday 17 June 2008

School Week 8

Today was my last funded visit to the school. It was a drizzly wet morning and the job was laying the tiles on the cement foundation...which set brilliantly!

I also had some border tiles remaining for the P2/3 class, I decided to hand them over to their teacher to complete as Trudi and I really needed to get on with the tile laying.

We soon got into our roles, Trudi putting down the waterproof grout. I was putting in the spacers and placing the tiles. We worked quickly and decided to leave the kids indoors as it was wet and we didn't want it to impact on the grout too much. Here are some pictures of the nearly finished work! The colours look a bit washed out but that is the picture...so please turn up you colour in your imagination! I will take a better camera next week.

I will make one last extra visit to lay the remaining edging tiles and then supervise the younger children to put in the edging stones.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

they look fantastic.